Friday, March 26, 2010

Follow Friday

Taking a cue from Twitter, I'd like to thank Laura from Thoughts of a Career Woman for giving me such a sweet blog award earlier this week! I'm rounding out the first couple of weeks of a re-dedication to writing on a (mostly) daily basis, and I have to say, Laura, it really made me feel warm and fuzzy to receive recognition for my effort thus far. Thank you so much.

Here are the rules I'm to follow in passing the award along:
1) Put the logo within your blog or post.
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.


Now, I'm not even sure I read enough blogs to pass along the award to twelve recipients! But there are several that I've read for quite some time, some are written by folks I know, and some "new" journals I've only just discovered and enjoy thoroughly. I pass the "Sunshine Award" to:

::Happy Mama::
Loving Life
Beans Mama
Finding Myself

Aaannnddd, number twelve shall be my exercise in irony award, to Stank. I'm braced for the flack.

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much!! i went ahead and posted the award but will be making a new post about it tomorrow so you don't think i'm cheating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am glad that you like it, you deserve it, your blog is very nice.

    "http://lesanchez.blogspot.com"

    ReplyDelete